1. Before using this product for the first time, please fully charge it. Charging voltage/current DC5V 1000mA. It can also be charged with an isobaric power bank. It takes about 5 hours to fully charge (the charging time is related to the output current of the charger used). When charging, the red light flashes, and the red light stays on when fully charged.
2. Power switch description: Toggle the "" OFF/ON switch, there will be a prompt sound when turning on the massager, please turn off the power in time after using it or not using it for a long time.
3. Massage mode: "" is the mode button. The product has 3 modes, hammering, acupuncture, and pulse mode. The product defaults to hammering mode, press "" to switch modes. Each time the mode is switched, the intensity will return to level 1. Intensity addition or subtraction or switching mode, there will be a beep.
4. Intensity addition and subtraction instructions: In the power-on state, "+" is the intensity enhancement button, and "-" is the intensity reduction button. Each time you press it, a beep will sound, indicating that the intensity increases by one level, and the intensity addition and subtraction are 16 Levels (0, 1, 2...16), press again when the intensity increase or decrease reaches 16 levels to make two beeps, the intensity remains unchanged, and 16 levels are maintained.
5. Long press "+" and "-" at the same time for about 2 seconds to turn on the button mute mode. (Note: The remote control does not have this function.)
6. Description of hot compress function: "" is the temperature heating key, press the temperature key "di" to turn on the product heating function, the temperature is divided into first gear 38 ℃, second gear 42 ℃, third gear off, and cycle in turn. (Note: The hot compress function will not be available when charging.)
7. When using the product, after about 1 second without touching the palm, the product will automatically return to gear
8. After the product is turned on and used for 15 minutes, the massage mode will return to level 0 (the hot compress remains unchanged).
9. When the power of the product is low, the indicator light turns red and flashes quickly, please charge in time
Product size: 140x141x57mm
Input voltage/current: DC5V1000mA
Lithium battery capacity: 2400mAh
Material: ABS, stainless steel, PU
Function: Promote blood circulation, massage palms, relieve mouse hands and hand fatigue
Function: Pulse, acupuncture, massage, hot compress, warming hands, soothing mouse hands
Cleaning method: Wipe with clean wet wipes
Power supply mode: USB
Control method: Mechanical
Color: White, pink
Massage techniques: Slapping, tapping
1 * Hand Massager
It normally takes 3-5 days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. We don't count weekends.
At My Pain Relief Doctor our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the Australia, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
All days are business days ( Processing + Shipping )
We are facing a very high demand. Orders may take up to 25 business days to be shipped out.
Free Australia Shipping
Insured & Tracked Shipping:
7 - 15 Days
Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than expected date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
We're improving our delivery process to make your packages even safer, so there may be a 2-10 business day delay in processing your orders due to high demand, sometimes 2 extra days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.